Saturday, January 31, 2009

My business

I have been busy getting things set up for my new business venture this week. I am officially a consultant for Usborne Books-there's a link to my website on the side of our blog. Normally I do not like to sell anything-even girl scout cookie which by the way will be for sale starting February 6th and I know a really cute girl scout that would just love to sell you some-but I do love books and these books are really great. There are mostly children's books and I wish I would have known about them years ago.

I will be having my open house on Sunday, February 8th, and everyone is welcome. If you can't make it and would like to order just click on my website. I am really excited about this. I'm not sure how it will go but I'm going to give it my best shot. If I really like it I want to start doing book fairs and going to the schools, etc.

Gerrit brought home information on registering for classes for middle school today and also information that there's a parent meeting on Monday night-that's sure a lot of notice. We were suppose to have Donovan's Tiger Cub meeting at our house that night but I called his den leader and asked if we could switch it to Thursday. He's okay with it so I need to call the other parents tomorrow. Thankfully there's no girl scouts next week but there's plenty of other things going on to keep me busy.

I took the kids sledding after school today. We had a lot of fun. I bought another sled today-we now have four-so nobody has to share. It just makes life easier.

No comments: