I don't believe there could be anything better than to watch The Brady Bunch without commercials, I must say. I used some of my Christmas cash to buy The Brady Bunch - The Complete Third Season on DVD.
We have watched a few episodes - the three Grand Canyon episodes for those who remember. Our two oldest, Gerrit and Aleah, seemed to really enjoy watching. The Brady Bunch is pretty wholesome entertainment compared to some of the television shows for kids these days.
I like the show but I'm not necessarily a huge fan and I don't remember watching it much when I was younger. I bought this DVD set because I found out that Mr. Brady's car in the third season was a 1971 Plymouth Barracuda. That is my favorite year of my favorite classic car. He drove a 1972 Barracuda in season four, so I may purchase that season later on.
The Chrysler Corporation loaned the vehicles to the show for the first four seasons. The Brady Bunch was on for five seasons and Mike drove five different cars. Carol only drove two different cars during the show's run, and her 1971 Plymouth Satellite station wagon was used for the Grand Canyon trip. Here is my information source - an Internet Movie Database trivia page for the show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Recently Scott & I were discussing the Brady Bunch. I told him I hated the few "to be continued" episodes since it wasn't likely that the sequel episode would come on next. Since they were first-runs when he was a kid, but reruns when I was, he'd never had that problem.
Post a Comment