I said I would finish cleaning our room if it took me until midnight-it actually took a little longer but it's as good as it can get until the basement is completely done and we can move the computer down there and put some other things in storage. I did accomplish everything I set out to do today-but it is after midnight so maybe that doesn't count?? Anyway I still have so much to do.
I have the MOMS Club Christmas party tomorrow (today) and Donovan has speech after that so I won't get anything done until after lunch. Bruce will be back home tomorrow. We don't have small group study at church but the kids do have Adventure Club so one of us will have to drive them there. I'd be tempted to try to get Santa gifts then if Bruce is home to watch Samantha because she's pretty smart and might wonder why I'm buying candy, etc. and then looking in her stocking on Christmas morning and it's the stuff mommy bought. I'm off to bed now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment