The boys are officially moved in their room. It looks so nice and they both must have been tired from all the moving since they seemed to have settled down right away. Aleah on the other hand had trouble falling asleep in a room by herself. She hasn't had her own room since she was two! It was six years ago this month she and Gerrit started sharing a room-about a month before Donovan was born. There are still some things we have to move around or put away but it's good for now. I'll paint Aleah's room in January and we'll move up a different dresser from the storage room-her current one is falling apart-I purchased it at a garage sale for $10 shortly after she was born so it's served it's purpose
The kids and I also made and decorated sugar cookies today so no wonder they're all tired!
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I guess I'm pretty much ready. We plan to go to the candlelight service at church and then come home and eat pizza and open presents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment