Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband Bruce! I would post a picture but I don't know how. Bruce did want to show me awhile back but I was too tired to learn something new that night and I'm kind of slow at learning new computer things so maybe next year. I hope the next year brings some free time so you can relax and do some fun things-you've worked so hard this year and I do appreciate it-I love you!
We kind of made a last minute decision tonight. We had a babysitter lined up for Bruce's work Christmas party but we decided it would be more fun to go out by ourselves (something we rarely get to do) so we went to Johnny Carino's. It was okay but Bruce wished we would have went to Texas Roadhouse instead-I let him pick. We did some Christmas shopping afterwards. I don't have too much shopping left so this week I think I'll concentrate on getting the Christmas letter sent out and a few other things and do baking and cleaning the week after.
Wendy and I had a good time visiting while she was here-I briefly got to visit with Sonja too when she dropped Wendy off on Friday night. I'd really like to get up to Minot sometime this winter for a college friends getaway weekend. I did have to take Gerrit to the walk-in clinic this morning too since his ears were draining. The doctor gave him antibiotic drops that were $40-that's with insurance otherwise it would have been $150!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment