Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Enjoying the gifts

The kids kept busy today with their new gifts. They played a lot of games on the Wii. Gerrit is enjoying the Big Game Hunter game he got and Aleah likes the Hannah Montana game-you can learn dance moves or shop with Hannah. Donovan likes the golf game the best-he hasn't tried his Spiderman one yet. Samantha spent the morning dressed like Princess Dora.

Bruce worked in Gackle today-Gackle is about 80 miles east and 20 miles south of Bismarck. Now Bruce will be home until January 2nd. He'll be working in the basement though.

I did a few things around the house and started watching a movie with the kids after my trip to Wal-Mart tonight. I had to bring something back and get a few things for the company. Mom and dad will arrive tomorrow! I'll spending the morning cleaning and baking dad a pumpkin pie and making more Chex Party mix-Loren requested a barrel of it-too bad I don't have something that looks like a barrel to put it in for him.

I've got a cold so I'm not going to donate plasma the rest of the week. It's not a bad one-I probably just got it since I haven't gotten nearly enough sleep lately. I was up past two the last few days before Christmas.

I forgot to mention on Christmas Eve Aleah just could not get to sleep. She kept coming out every 10-20 minutes saying she couldn't fall asleep and her tummy hurt and she was coughing a lot too. She finally settled down at 2:30! We thought for sure she'd be a basket case on Christmas but she did okay. She did fall asleep right after we put her to bed last night though.

No comments: