Saturday, August 23, 2008
The picture says it all
Our van recently turned over to 90,000 miles. It was actually over a month ago already. It was Monday, July 21st, at exactly noon, as we were pulling into the garage probably coming back from tennis. We have a 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan. We bought it used in October 2003. It has been a very good vehicle and we really like it. We hope to keep it for a few more years. My brother had close to 300,000 miles on one of his first vehicles. It was a GMC Jimmy. I can't remember the year it was but he bought it used when he was probably a junior in high school and he kept it a long time. When I talked to him the other night he was saying that my kids only remember him driving the car he has now-a 2000 Honda. He may have to get a different vehicle at some point but for now he's keeping his Honda.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We have over 150 K miles on our 2002 Ford Windstar...we bought it at 90K...and less than 2 years old...it was a company car and well maintained. Now it runs great...but it is the one the Rev backs into trees and dents...ugh!
Hey Pam!
Nice of you to comment on our blog! I enjoy reading yours. What's your email address-I'd like to email you and since I'm not in MOMS Club anymore I don't have access to the runboard.
Nancy
Post a Comment