We've been really into watching the Olympics around here in the evenings. What can one say about Michael Phelps-what an athlete! He's now tied with Mark Spitz for winning seven gold medals in the same Olympic games-will he break the record tomorrow? You can bet we'll be watching. Tonight's race was so close I still can't believe he pulled it off. We've been enjoying the gymnastics as well.
Samantha wasn't feeling well this morning. She was really whiney and said her tummy hurt. Later in the morning she came to me and said she felt like she was going to puke so I rushed her into the bathroom in time for her to throw up all over the bathroom floor-much better then on carpet. She took a good nap this afternoon and seems to be better now so I'm not sure what the problem was-hopefully no one else will get sick.
The doctor called me this morning to say Aleah's tests were normal. There's a couple more we'll know about on Monday. She didn't complain about her stomach tonight so maybe the Prevacid is working.
We don't have any big plans for tomorrow. I'm going to get the boys room organized and do more laundry-today was a big laundry day. Gerrit was going to have a friend sleep over tonight but with Samantha not feeling well we'll try again next Friday night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment