Friday, August 1, 2008

Day By Day Cartoon

How can it be August already? Before long stores will be stocking Christmas items. If I remember right, I think last year some practically overlapped their Halloween and Christmas displays.

I added a new page element on the right side. I've been following this daily online cartoon, called Day by Day, for quite a while. Problem is I would often forget to visit for quite a long time, and then it would take me a long time to go back through and catch up. This is what I did tonight.

On the site I noticed he had a new embed option which he calls a "pop out." You mouse over the element and that day's cartoon pops up. Kind of neat. I put the cartoon under my favorite sites and above Nancy's.

I did this partly for a selfish reason - so I remember to check every day. All the better if someone else enjoys it as well!

No comments: