It was a really nice, beautiful, sunny day today. I think Bruce is done planting the garden and almost done planting flowers. He spent most of the afternoon out there today. Donovan helped out quite a bit. They even caught a gopher in the backyard and killed it-sorry animal lovers but gophers are not beneficial to garden plants.
Aleah had a good time with Zoe overnight and then at Jordyn's birthday party today. Jordyn's parents had rented a jumping castle and they spent time in their hottub and riding a four-wheeler so they had a good time.
The boys and I went to the grocery store when Samantha was napping. I have been stuck on a Saturday shopping schedule lately ever since the kids had swimming lessons on Saturdays this spring. That will change for sure when school starts-the store tends to be a bit too busy on Saturdays but it actually wasn't too bad today.
I've been trying to call my mom to see how she's feeling. She finally went to the doctor yesterday and has bronchitis. The phone has been busy when I've tried so either she's on the computer, talking to someone, or dad has the phone off the hook and doesn't know it.
I didn't quite get to the girl scout stuff today but I'll at least start on it tomorrow and I also have to start painting the downstairs bathroom since Bruce is going to do some updating in there-we're painting it an applesauce cake color-that's the name of the paint.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment