Today was the busiest day of the week. I got in a nice walk when Aleah was at piano and went on a quick bike ride tonight before the rain starts-I don't know the last time I rode bike that it wasn't windy and I ride almost everyday.
Kelly's sister had a baby girl today. Estelle Marie Fuller weighed in at 7 lbs. 12 oz. and Kelly emailed some pictures and she sure is a cute baby. I'm sure Kelly can't wait to hold her new niece.
Bruce and Gerrit are really bothered with allergies this spring. Both their eyes water constantly. Bruce even got some prescription eye drops and they don't help a bit.
I talked to my mom tonight and she still isn't feeling any better so she is finally going back to the doctor tomorrow. I've been telling her for the last few days to go back in because if you don't start feeling a little better a couple days after you get an antibiotic it's not working. She also has to have her blood test for her liver functions, etc. so hopefully her bronchitis doesn't throw off the tests too much or she'll be getting a call from her nurse coordinator in Rochester.
The forecast is saying we're going to get some possible heavy rains through tomorrow afternoon so I don't think Samantha will have tennis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment