They have a new CD. I did not know that. They are touring this spring with Styx and Def Leppard. I did not know that, either. That would probably be a good concert.
I came home from work today and Nancy was playing our newly acquired used piano. I could tell almost right away it was out of tune. My parents gave me the name of a piano tuner in Ashley. They had a string break in their piano and this gentleman replaced the string and tuned their piano. I'll call and get on his list for the next time he is in Bismarck. According to my dad, this tuner is in the Bismarck-Mandan Symphony Orchestra. I checked out the web site for the orchestra and he plays clarinet.
Last night when I was talking to my mom she mentioned the receipt and papers for their piano are probably still in the bench. She checked and they had purchased it from Wylie Music in 1982 for a little over $1,900.
I took a picture of our Baldwin spinet piano. This is it. The nice elderly couple we bought the piano from included the metronome and lamp with the purchase. The framed photographs are ours.
No comments:
Post a Comment