Friday night Gerrit, Aleah, Donovan, and I went to the movie night at the school-they had fun. I was tired when we got home and went to bed early-early for me anyway. I've been fighting a cold the last few days-sore throat and stuffy nose.
I didn't leave the house on Saturday. I really can't recall that I accomplished much except a lot of laundry and some cleaning. The groceries I had ordered on Friday arrived about 11:30 and that made Donovan very happy. Gerrit went over to Micah's to play and Bruce burned a lot of boxes so the garage is cleaner.
Today we went to church. Taylor was there. You could tell she was still in quite a bit pain. The pastor had her come up front and he and the elders prayed for her. She starts chemo on Wednesday. Zoe came over to play with Aleah this afternoon. I took the boys to Wal-Mart and Sam's Club and went for a short walk-without a coat!!
This week is busy again. The kids go to the dentist in the morning so will have to miss about an hour and a half of school-Gerrit is pretty happy about that. I also have to do more cleaning and baking for Barb's birthday and for mom and dad's visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment