Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tentative surgery

We found out at the doctor today that Gerrit's tubes are still in and looking great, however, they have been in for two and a half years and they will need to come out. The doctor is keeping them in a couple more months until the cold and flu season has passed and to give them a bit longer to fall out on their own. The date for surgery is May 1st! We will go back April 22nd to make sure they're still in there. I'm still praying they fall out on their own. The surgery isn't a big deal-it's a day surgery and he'd be back to school the next day but it's the cost of it and the use of anesthesia.

Samantha and I went to the Y. Barb had called and invited us to storytime at the library so I asked Samantha if she wanted to go but she did not. She wanted to go to Kid Watch-that's the child watch at the Y. She has a lot of fun there and I also got a workout in as well. I did miss Moms In Touch this morning since Gerrit had his appointment.

Tomorrow I have the MOMS Club business meeting and Donovan has speech. We also have church at night. Bruce will be home this week-he has too many reports to work on before he goes out of town again.

No comments: