We had the piano delivered this afternoon. We decided it was worth it to have it moved by movers. As soon as Samantha woke up from her nap I've been playing piano. I forgot how much I like to play. I'm very rusty though but I found an old recital piece I didn't do too bad on. I'll have to play it for Bruce when he comes home. The kids are "playing" on it now. The only problem with the piano that I can tell is that the C an octave up from middle C sticks a little. It's too bad it's not another octave up then it wouldn't be a big deal. It is still tuned well.
I'm waiting on news on Wendy's mom. She's been in St. Paul (not Rochester) since Saturday and they don't know much more. They were going to do a brain biopsy this afternoon and I hope they get some good news and can treat Lois.
Aleah has to dance at a half-time for a basketball game tonight. At least Bruce is home so I don't have to take all the kids out. Maybe he'll take her so I can play more piano-but he does want to go vote in the caucus so I'll probably take her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment