Sunday, February 10, 2008

End of the weekend already

The weekend went so fast. Aleah and I went to the cookie rally-Cookie sales start February 22nd folks!-and then we came home, ate lunch and she changed for her dance show. They start with the littlest girls-ages three and four and go in order up to high school. It's so neat to see how much they improve through the years. When we got home I started laundry and our washing machine stopped working!!!! This is never a good thing. Bruce knows what part it needs but the place was already closed and they usually have to order parts. He'll see if he can get the part tomorrow or at least order it. I may not have a washing machine until Thursday!!

After church today Gerrit, Aleah, and I went to the laundromat. I washed seven loads of laundry and that cost eleven dollars!! I feel bad for people that do not have their own washer and dryer. I took home all the clothes to put them in our dryer. I can make it to Thursday without washing (let's hope the stomach flu doesn't come to our house this week) so hopefully the part comes by then. I do not want to go back to the laundramat again.

Aleah finished her Valentine's box and we're still working on Gerrit's. He has until Thursday. Bruce's parents are here now. We had pizza for supper. Bruce's mom has to do another sleep study at the hospital tonight and Milo will sleep here.

This is a busy week coming up. Tomorrow I plan to get to the Y in the morning then Donovan has speech. There's girl scouts after school and Aleah has dance at six. We're also suppose to get some snow. Right now I need to get the cookie selling packs ready for the girls and get a letter written about our next troop meeting and all the cookie info they'll need!

No comments: