It is now eight days until the wedding!! It's getting very close. I signed up for MOPS yesterday. I'm excited about it starting-I signed up to be a table leader but will miss the first meeting since we'll be headed to the waterpark in the Dells. Samantha and I finished our huge shopping trip to Wal-Mart-she did pretty good but was getting hungry towards the end so I finished up quick-hope I didn't forget anything-I really don't want to go back again.
This morning Donovan, Samantha, and I did some more errands and stopped in to see Barb and Sydney for a bit-Barb had hurt her ankle this morning and won't be doing much besides sitting around this weekend-it looks pretty bad.
I have to call to have the mail and newspaper stopped before we leave-I guess Bruce said one can do this online so I'll check that out soon. The kids and I are going to clean out the van after school and wash it.
We don't have any big plans for the Labor Day weekend-I'm hoping Gerrit's and Aleah's teachers will send home some of the work they'll miss when we're gone so we can work on it. Mostly we'll just get ready for the wedding and maybe hang some drywall so our basement can be finished at some point before the end of the year!! I also plan to meet some friends for a movie on Sunday afternoon-we're going to see The Nanny Diaries. We read this for Book Talk a few years ago-I think it was one of the first books we read so it must be almost five years ago already!! Speaking from my own nanny experience the book is sadly true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment