Sunday, August 26, 2007

YouTube slide show

As if you all weren't already bored enough with my home improvement photos from earlier, here is a video slide show of the deck photos. Did this mostly as a practice run of both making a slide show and posting a video to YouTube. There are some photos that were not in my earlier post. The background song is Lenny by Stevie Ray Vaughan. Nancy tells me that people are going to get sick of videos, assuming of course that there are people other than us checking out the infamous Dyk Family blog. I would surely hope all my peeps are coming here!

Just for information purposes, "peeps" could have any number of meanings, such as:
  1. Small confectionery marshmallows most commonly in the shape of chickens, but also made in many other shapes to accommodate various holidays. The marshmallows are covered with colored sugar. (Mmm, sugar covered with sugar.)
  2. One of my Dad's favorite candies, along with circus peanuts. See #1 above.
  3. Short for "people" or close friends/pals.
  4. The sound made by young chickens, otherwise known as chicks, and other young poultry/birds. In this definition the use is not usually plural but most often is uttered as "peep."
When I refer to "my peeps," I am using definition #3. I know - there are probably other definitions but I need to get on to doing other things on this fine Sunday afternoon. Have a good one!

No comments: