After being at Target three days in a row I finally got a pair of shoes that fit Aleah. She needed new dress black shoes and the one day I got her a three and a half-too small. Yesterday I got the four and a half because the three and a halfs were way small-too big. Today I got the four and they fit!! I guess it would have been easier to take her with me. Now all the kids shoes for the wedding and rehearsal are packed along with dress socks for the boys and Samantha.
I did manage to clean Samantha's room with some "help" from Samantha and Donovan-actually Donovan is a good helper. I also cleaned the hall closet and found some missing sunscreen from the summer and some mosquito repellant that we really didn't have to use too much. I also cut the grass tonight while Bruce was watering the tomatoes-the question here is will we get many if any tomatoes. There are more now but they are so green and not nearly as many as we usually have. I'd like to be able to can some homemade spaghetti sauce and salsa-I hardly have any left from last year.
Tomorrow I plan on signing up for MOPS. I was in MOPS six years ago when I was pregnant with Donovan and haven't been a member since. MOMS Club started then and I was getting more out of that and it was less expensive but this is a new MOPS group that is meeting at our church so I'm going to show my support for this ministry by being a member this year. I had said I would help out but no one has called me. That's okay-it's not like I don't already have enough things to do anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment