I've been remiss in posting this picture, i.e. I forgot. These are the girls that were here for Aleah's
birthday party. After going swimming, they came home and had
cake and ice cream. Then they played dress up. Nancy took this picture. It sure sounded like they were having fun.

The whole sleepover event went very well. The girls watched the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie and were all asleep by 12:30 am. They slept downstairs. When Gerrit got up at 8:30 in the morning he walked past them and they were all still sleeping.
One bright spot for me was that I made caramel rolls again. This was for breakfast on Saturday morning. They turned out well - I seem to finally have it down pretty good.
The girl in the red dress didn't want to go home - she hid in the basement when her mom came. Apparently she has told the other girls that her parents fight all the time and are probably going to get a divorce. That is sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment