Thursday was so busy. I went to MOPS then after that dropped Samantha off at Barb's and donated plasma and had a short workout at the Y. Samantha had a nap at Barb's. We were home for about an hour then I went to the school to pick up the kids since I had to drop off some stuff for Girl Scouts and I brought some peppers there too. Gerrit had Young Scientist Club after school and we picked up Riley (my friend Vicki's son to bring too since Vicki had to take her youngest to the doctor). The other kids and I made a quick trip to Target where I picked up some pictures I had developed. We got home in time for the Bookmobile so that made everyone happy. I made homemade pizza so everyone was excited about that.
Gerrit and Aleah both had Math and Spelling for homework so that took a bit of time too. After the kids went to bed and I got the rest of the red and green peppers cut up and froze I watched ER. I can't believe this show is still on. I think (and hope) it's the last year. I think it's been on since 1993-my grandparents were still living then. I have to stick with it though and finish out the show. I think Barb, Vicki, and I are the only ones I know that still watch it.
Today Donovan, Samantha, and I went to Wal-Mart and the kids had their last swimming lessons. Aleah is the only one that passed this time. We will be skipping at least the next session maybe even the one after that-that one would start in mid-November and go until almost Christmas and I think we better not add more activities during the holidays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment