I see my husband must not be busy enough with the basement and work as he has time to come up with a contest-just kidding.
The kids and I had a good time in Williston. It was so nice to go and see mom almost back to her usual self. The last time we were there was the end of May so it hadn't even been two months since the transplant and she was very weak still.
Since we've been home two days I have been constantly busy. The girl scout candy/nut order is done and turned in-Trish and I worked five hours on counting money and double checking stuff. Today besides Samantha's checkup (she's not constipated anymore but needs to be on her medicine until at least two months after she's potty trained) and Donovan's speech IEP and the counting of the girl scout money I canned nine quarts of spaghetti sauce and we had some for supper tonight-it was good.
Tomorrow I'll work out at the Y, bring Donovan and Sam to gymnastics, meet Bruce to pick out paint for the basement, do my Bible study for Thursday, go to church tomorrow night and get some baking done. Kind of a light day compared to the last two!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment