Sunday, October 7, 2007

Gloomy weather yet again

Another gloomy day-hopefully tomorrow the sun will come out and it'll warm up a bit. We're having a Girl Scout outing at the Pumpkin Patch after school. I think only about 10-15 are coming instead of all 22 of them plus some parents are coming too so it'll be managable.

We went to church this morning and did stuff around the house the rest of the day. Bruce is still putting more screws in the drywall downstairs. I wonder how many hours he's been doing that total? We got all the scraps of drywall hauled out tonight after supper-we all helped so it didn't take long at all-we got them out throught the boys' egress window downstairs. I need to really start getting serious about what paint colors we want for the rooms downstairs. After all the painting and moving stuff is done downstairs I want to paint the girls' rooms too. I think a yellow for Samantha's room and in Aleah's room probably two walls pastel pink and two walls pastel purple. Our room can use some paint too-it was painted before we moved in seven years ago and that's it pf course it's white-that's the way the whole house had been painted right before we moved in.

I did get all of Samantha's summer clothes put away (the stuff that will be too small next year I'm giving away) and her winter stuff out. I must have another box with more size threes somewhere since she doesn't seem to have much now!! I did go through all of the kids clothes last fall and got rid of a lot of clothes that were too small, worn, or completely out of style or I know I'd never put Donovan or Samantha in anymore. I did see another box of girls clothes marked Sizes 3-5 but I couldn't get to it and Samantha is just starting to wear some size threes now so I don't need to get at that box until the basement is done.

No comments: