Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Getting ready

I had a very full day. I made it to the YMCA by 8:45 to lift weights since I'll only get to twice this week. After that Donovan, Samantha and I headed to the MOMS Club business meeting. Jody Kerzman from KFYR-TV was there filming for her upcoming segment called Mommy Madness that will be on sometime in November. We left early to get to gymnastics and after a quick stop at Target we went home for lunch. Donovan occupied himself on the computer and Samantha took a nap while I painted. When the kids got home I made my breakfast dish for MOPS tomorrow and finished laundry and started packing.

We went to church tonight and we just had a time of fellowship and we played the game Apples to Apples or something like it-it was fun. The kids are already practicing for their Christmas program. Gerrit has quite a big part. I let the kids stay up a little later than usual since they don't have school. After MOPS in the morning we'll head to Williston until Sunday!

No comments: