Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Decision


Well, I had my interview this morning and was already notified I didn't get the position. Bummer, but I've been checking into some other leads. I want to be working full-time (or at least 30-35 hours) when school starts.  Actually, I'd like to be independently wealthy and do volunteer work but that isn't the case.

The day was still good. I had book club and took the kids swimming at the wave pool. We had Little Caesar's for supper. I actually referred to it as Little Murphy's when Aleah asked where we were getting pizza from tonight. I also made two rhubarb pies this morning. I need to try some new zucchini recipe tomorrow and possibly can some pickles on Friday. Sadie will also be going to the vet for a shot as well.

I know God has a plan for me and it wasn't this teaching position. I'm not sure what it is at this point, but there is one so that's all I need to know for now.

No comments: