I took Aleah, Donovan, and Samantha swimming at the Y when I got home. Gerrit stayed home with Bruce and shot his bb gun. There's no public school on Monday since it's a teacher's inservice-Samantha does have preschool though and Aleah is going to be at a Super Sitters class at the Y that day.
Awhile back I wrote about some friends of mine that were having babies-some of them have been finding out what they're having. My friend from MOPS that has three girls is going to have a boy. My cousin is going to have her third daughter and my friend Pam that has four sons found out Wednesday that she is having TWIN girls!!! She had no idea she was having twins but she and her husband are very excited. I am so excited too. What a double blessing for them. I haven't heard what my friend Sonja is having or if they're even finding out. I had better start doing some serious baby shopping soon. I know of three other couples that are expecting this spring as well.
1 comment:
Its a girl!!
Sonja
Post a Comment