Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fall Schedules

The kids are now fully into their fall schedules and we're all adjusting well. I've actually subbed two full days-last Thursday and yesterday and I'm subbing in the afternoon tomorrow. I've had Aleah's class twice and will have Donovan's second grade class tomorrow. He's excited. I was surprised how easy it was to get back into teaching-it doesn't seem like I've been gone as long as I have been. I'm glad I'm able to sub at the kids' school since I'm so familiar with it and I know almost all the staff there. It's definitely keeping me busy and I'm happy that Samantha loves going to Tricia's house. Tomorrow she's going to go to Barb's after preschool though-I don't want Tricia to get tired of having Samantha.

Other fall activities include Aleah in basketball, piano, band, and Girl Scouts, Gerrit in photography club, orchestra, youth group and he's starting confirmation at church, Donovan has speech and Cub Scouts, and Samantha has dance. That plus church activities keeps us going.

Tomorrow is going to be very busy and I'm hoping that Thursday I'll only have a Girl Scout meeting-we're touring KFYR-TV and working on a communications badge. Friday's plan after a busy morning is to can spaghetti sauce and/or salsa!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, youn keep busy, want some canning company?