Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Some quick ramblings

-Tomorrow is the last day of tennis and baseball.

-My dad drove my mom's car right through the garage the other day. He wasn't hurt but there's lots of damage. Bruce will post some pictures later. He said the brakes didn't work. I hope that's the case but it's probably not. It's probably time for him to stop driving. He is almost 81.

-My nephew Luke does not have Cystic Fibrosis. He was tested the other day and he's okay. He weighs close to nine pounds now. Loren says he eats a lot.

-Samantha went to her friend Bryanna's birthday party yesterday and it was a nice day for a swim party.

-We went to my friend Kristy's today. The original plan was to go swimming at her mom's house but it wasn't even 70 today and it was raining off and on.

-I suppose I need to start thinking about doing some school shopping but don't want to-we're having such a nice summer.

-I've been on reading kick lately-about a book every other day. I need to get some things done around the house.

-Barb and I were going to a movie last night but she got a migraine.

-We may go camping this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great news about Luke! Let's get together next week...no work for me until Thursday! Yeee haw!