Saturday, July 18, 2009
Back Home
We are back from our whirlwind tour of Sioux Falls, northern Iowa, Minneapolis, and Fargo, arriving triumphantly in Bismarck at about 3:30 yesterday. We left on Sunday for Sioux Falls, drove through northern Iowa to Eagan, MN on Monday, spent time in the Minneapolis area on Tuesday and Wednesday, and drove to Fargo on Thursday. We hope to post more details and photos later.
Before leaving I set up a sprinkler on a 4' stepladder to water on Tuesday and Thursday via a timer. It appears the storm or wind on Monday knocked the ladder over and the sprinkler watered vertically instead of horizontally as intended. Although it sounds like we got fairly good rain, I ran the sprinkler the correct way last evening after the winds calmed down. Lesson learned - next time I'll weigh down the ladder somehow.
Against the directions of her mother, Samantha came out to play in the sandbox while I was setting up the sprinkler. She informed me she was not getting dirty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment