Today was Aleah's turn to go to the doctor. We're three for four this week and it's only Wednesday. I knew Aleah wasn't feeling good so I got an appointment for her this afternoon. She was tested for strep (the results aren't back yet but it's not suspected) and she does have an ear infection and the start of conjunctivitis. I did joke to Bruce about bringing all four kids to the walk-in clinic on Sunday when I took Gerrit-I really should have done that-it would have saved me some trips. I thought Donovan was getting better today but he complained his throat was sore again tonight. I do have enough eye drops and ear drops if he needs but no antibiotic for him. I'm hoping he gets better without a trip to the doctor.
I do not have to go anywhere tomorrow-NOWHERE! I don't know the last time that happened and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm going to clean, bake, and decorate for fall/Halloween. It's hard to get anything done when I'm taking kids to the doctor and helping with field trips, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment