Let's see I started the day at 4:45 a.m (WAY TOO EARLY!) since I donated plasma. I've been going a half hour earlier then usual so I can get the kids ready for school and be ready to go to my many activites shortly after they leave for school. I won't be able to go that early (if at all) when Bruce is out of town. It's only two days a week so I can do it. I do not like to get up before 7:00 a.m. but this is just what time works best for me to donate.
After I got home and got the kids ready they had dentist appointments at 8:30 so they missed almost an hour of school. Four kids and no cavities-that is a good thing. The dentist refers to us as his favorite family with awesome teeth but he probably says that to a lot of people-he uses compliments unceasingly. After I dropped the kids off at school I stopped home and my 10:30 meeting with my Girl Scout co-leader was postponed until Thursday so Samantha and I stopped at Target to get some pictures developed (we saw Barb and Sydney there) and the grocery store.
We came home, had lunch and left to have coffee at Barnes and Noble with my new friend Pam and her son Ethan. She is also a mom of four and we both have eight years between our oldest and youngest. She has all boys. I have a lot of friends that have all boys!!
I picked up the kids from school and Donovan had speech. Piano starts in two weeks on Tuesdays. I rushed home to make meatloaf and baked potatoes and then went back and got Donovan. After supper I had our first Parent Teacher Club meeting. I'm in charge of the games for the Halloween Carnival and am helping with getting together theme baskets for our silent auction that night. Bruce will be helping with the Haunted House. This will take place November 1st. Two weeks later we'll have a birthday party for my dad's 80th birthday-God willing. It's going to be a busy fall.
Now after getting the kids to bed and checking a few sites on the computer I should head to bed but I really need to ride bike (unfortunately it's too dark too ride outside now so I'll have to use the stationary bike) for a bit since I've had no time to exercise today.
Tomorrow shouldn't be quite as busy but I need to haul things out of Samantha's room and get it ready for painting and get some things ready for our first MOPS meeting on Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, you make even me tired! I slept in to 7 today! And mostly was on the phone with family all afternoon. But you remind me, I need to get the kids to the dentist, I know we have at least one cavity!
Post a Comment