Monday, June 1, 2009

Day One of Summer Activities

Today was the official start of summer activities. I missed out on the week of nothing last week since I was gone. Gerrit has orchestra camp for an hour each morning this week and today swimming lessons started. The kids all have them at the same time so wer'e only there for a half hour. Swimming lessons are Monday and Wednesdays. We also went to the library's summer reading kick-off at the Heritage Center today and we stopped at the library as well.

Aleah and I had to go shopping for another birthday party she's invited to this Friday and we had a picnic at a friend's house tonight. I managed to get some laundry done in the little time I was at home today.

Tomorrow is even busier. Donovan starts baseball-Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:30 and the girls start tennis at 11:00. That with Gerrit and orchestra camp and a checkup with Dr. Wink for his ears and then Donovan's speech therapy makes for another busy day. I make sure I write everything in my planner so I know where we have to be! I'm headed to bed now-I'm really tired and my allergies are bothering me a bit.

No comments: