Sunday, May 29, 2011

Recap

We did go help friends sandbag today. I was proud of how all the kids were involved. They did a good job-even Samantha helped by getting the bags open. After lunch I did bring load number one up to Barb and Jason's-we really do have too many pictures plus some have never even been developed for over six years now.

Samantha stayed to play with Sydney and when Barb and Jason drove her back Jason thinks like Bruce-that we probably don't need to sandbag so unless something changes drastically I guess we won't. About half our neighborhood has so it's hard not to cave into the pressure. Things change daily though. The river has not risen lately so that is a good thing. Hopefully it will keep adjusting with the larger outputs that are going to be released.

I still need to go through more things. When I ask myself if I'd really miss something if it was lost or damaged I'm surprised at what little really matters-except of course my pictures, etc. Even most books can be replaced.


No comments: