At book club my friend Tricia had a special birthday-the same one I had three months ago-so I decorated real quick (using what was used at my birthday) and made some yummy banana bars and we celebrated her day. The month before there were three people in book club that had birthdays-no special birthdays-but all birthdays deserve celebration so I made chocolate cake. I love my time with my book club friends!
Thursday I just subbed in the morning-for a really good class-and then I met some college friends for lunch at Johnny Carnino's. Wendy and Marsha were in town for the Elton John concert the night before. We had a good visit and feel we need to get together in Minot again with our group of friends from college this summer for another reunion especially since we've all been celebrating our special birthdays!
This week I do have another lunch planned with Barb, Tricia, and Vicki to celebrate the April birthdays-Tricia's and Vicki's. We manage to get together to bake cookies at Christmas and for each other's birthdays. We all work now so it's a challenge.
No comments:
Post a Comment