I was thinking today when I was looking at the picture of their wedding party that everyone in the picture in still alive today-40 years later. They each had three attendants and there were two flowergirls and a ringbearer. It really is a miracle considering some of the health issues some of them have had-my mom's cancer being the most serious of all. Praise God.
We will celebrate shortly after Christmas when we all get together. We had a party for their 25th anniversary which was already 15 years ago! The family has really grown in numbers since then-it was just mom, dad, Loren and me-now we have Bruce, Kelly, Gerrit, Aleah, Donovan, Samantha, and Luke. I definitely think that calls for a celebration and a nice family portrait to mark the occasion.
1 comment:
That is an awesome milestone! My mom and stepdad celebrated 21 years on Saturday...
Post a Comment